Today I interviewed Ashley of Ashley’s Wild Rags for our last interview of 2018. She has grown a really successful business over the last two years and I wanted to hear her thoughts! Here they are!
1. Did you grow up in the Western Industry?
I did not grow up in the western industry. I did however grow up in the country with my horses.
2. Tell me about your craft! When and/or how did you become passionate about it? When did you decide to pursue it as a business?
I became really passionate about my business around 2016. Which grew it to full time in 2018.
3. What’s the best part about being a female entrepreneur? Any advice for girls out their wanting to start their own business?
4. What do you love most about the western lifestyle? How has your passion for the western lifestyle influenced your craft?
5. What’s your best advice for girls wanting to learn your craft?
6. Whats your personal “life philosophy”?
I believe God created everything in existence. I’m on this earth to honor and glorify Him forever. Nothing I’ve done is by my own power but God’s through me.
If you want to get ahold of Ashley, you can do so on Instagram @ashleyswildrags